Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Old photos and the Teddy Bear’s Picnic

Hi everyone! I’m back to talk about stuff as I’ve not posted in a while.

I’ve had a lot of fun lately, as I’ve made lots of new twitter friends and reached a milestone – 1000 tweets! On my twitter adventures I went looking for an old picture to show people and came across lots of old photos I’d forgotten about. It was so great to see them again and be able to put some of them up on Twitpic for my followers to see. My friend D had created a snowman of me a few years ago and it was nice to remember how important it made me feel when I am just a little bear.

I guess it just goes to show that it doesn’t matter how small you are you can always have a positive impact upon others, so now I try to do that more often and twitter and this blog help me accomplish this.

The other great event for me since I last wrote was the Teddy Bear’s Picnic. The Picnic was held in a clearing in the Black Forest in Germany which is near where the first Teddy Bear was created. It was organised by my good friends: @EmmytheCat, @HenryandFriends, @Kolo_Martin and @HellaHedgie. They did such a great job. Emmy made lots of scrumptious food for us to snack on, Henry drove us around in a bus and a train while Kolo and Hella organised lots of games for people to take part in. I was there for about 4 hours and it felt like it all went so quickly. I know that the anipals often have pawties, so I can’t wait to go to another. The best thing was that my human N had lots of fun watching me while I was there. She was able to forget about all those ‘important’ things in life and just enjoy watching.

Anyway, I hope I remember to write again soon. Until next time, here’s a HUG!

3 comments:

  1. I luv your snowbear pic! Wish I could has come to the picnic but I was bizzy guarding the house coz mom was not home. Glad you all had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good bear, a big *RUMBLEPURR* to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I missed the teddy bear's picnic. sounded like everyone had a blast tho! Glad your back blogging! sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete