Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two of a kind

Hi all! I know it's been a long time. I've wanted to write this topic for a long time but now I have a great excuse! My dear friend @Schnille the Meetschwein Extraordinaire started a blog and mentioned me! The funny thing is I was going to mention Mookie all along!!! Still I have to thank Mookie for making me get off the bed and write another post, also for mentioning me and presenting me with the Honest Scrap award, I feel so honoured!

Quite a while ago now my tweep @I_am_fuzzy found this guy *whispers* -in a thrift store. Boy he looks a lot like me, but we don't even live in the same hemisphere! At first I was a bit scared, then I wondered if he was a close relative. Now I am used to him I can pretend it's me when I'm younger! GOL







Shortly after this I found more and more lookalikes, but not of me. What do you think? Reverse the colours and you have Schnille! Maybe it isn't a doppelganger but a negative (like film).







Then today another of my tweeps @Bijntje told me that he was the bear on fabric softener! I know Robijntje is dutch, I thought hug in dutch was Knuffel.




I guess there are 2 of each of us (maybe even more) out there in the world. We just have to open our eyes and say hi!

Future blog posts: The honest scrap award! (I'm researching Mookie - it's coming this weekend I promise). This will be where I will pass on the award to 10 other bloggers and reveal some secrets about myself!

Coming soon: The Teddy Olympics!

5 comments:

  1. My mom found my brother Foster at a thrift store too. I thought it was kind of strange how much we looked alike too. Foster is a little bit bigger then me-- and of course he's a lot newer looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stinky, I can't stop laughing about my crocheted lookalike!!! He is just pawsome, thank you sooooo much for the pic!!! You made my day!!! hahaha!!! BIGGEST HUGS to you!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hum found my stund double Jorge at the thrift store! have you met him!!
    Glad to know about yer blog! I will try to get caught up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW COOL!! i haf a few "stunt doubles" too.. I guess there are more than we think, huh! haha!

    ReplyDelete