Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Twitter Name explained


Hi all,

I thought I would explain to you about my name. It is of course StinKy beAr as I have mentioned before because I used to smell strongly of lavender. However on twitter you of course know me as @TheRealStinky. It's not that I'm real stinky (although it kind of works) it's that when I joined twitter wouldn't let me sign up as @StinkyBear because the name was taken.

I was a little annoyed that there was someone else pretending to be me so like many celebrities I decided to call myself The Real Stinky so you would all know it was me!

I did a quick search just then, I guess that person closed their account and someone else used the name later but they are poor imitators because they only posted one tweet! GOL It's hard to be someone else you're better off just being you don't you think?!

So there it is, I hope that explains a few things.

I know it's been a while since I posted but it was a resolution of mine to get back onto the blogosphere and well here I am. Besides when you promise a friend you will post then they pass away you begin to feel guilty about it. So Mookie thanks buddy for helping me return to doing what I wanted to.

Love and HUGS!!!
Stinky

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you've updated the blog. I know it must be hard to find the time, being so famous and fending off impostors and all that, but Girl & I are excited you're blogging again. And thanks, Angel Mookie, for guilting Stinky into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - congratulations on bloggy. Dat Mookie was a dear friend to so many of us. I do miss him so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nerve of those impawsters pawtending they be you! But we know the real you duss be the real you. Us dogs has grate sniffers and we can still smell that lavender. PHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to post more on Twitter! That's my resolution!

    ReplyDelete